1. Q: What material do you use for bathtub?
A: Solid surface and Acrylic.
2. Q: Do you produce your own products?
A: Yes, we have our own bathtub production line since 2018,though we just have 2 years history, but our capacity is around 2000 pcs per month
3. Q: What is yourproduction period?
A: 45 days
4. Q: What is the material of drainer?
5. Q: Inner& outside thickness?
A: 3.0 mm & 3.5 mm
6. Q: Is your bathtub built-in or free standing?
A: We have Free standing and against the wall.
7. Q: Your packing method?
A: Regular is V5 box, V7 box is stronger for an extra $5.
8. Q: Can we modify the shape of the overflow?
A: We offer limited modification plan.
9. Q: Can you change the material of the drainer pipe to, for example, aluminum pipe?
10. Q: What kind of certificates do you have?
A: Most of our bathtubs are certified by CUPC.
11. Q: Loading ability of one 40’HQ ?
A: 1.7: around 65 pcs/ 40' HQ; 1.5: around 75 pcs/ 40' HQ
1. Q: What is the material of the toilet?
2. Q: What are the differencesbetween these models?
A: Each model has its own function, we will email the details of each product to you. You can leave your contact information here.
3. Q: What is the brand of smart toilet seat?
A: TONA have been authorized to sell KASCH (originated from Germany) smart toilet seat.
4. Q: What is the material of your smart toilet cover?
A: Plastic-PP; add additive; anti-microbial; anti-yellowing.
5. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 3 years.
6. Q: What are the customer age groups for this smart toilet seat?
A: All, especially for mid to old people.
7. Q: What’s the voltage?
A: We will recommend the proper voltage plug by country.
8. Q: Do you have certificate for electrical smart toilet seat?
9. Q: How to install the smart toilet seat? Is it difficult?
A: We will send instruction video for installation.
10. Q: MOQ for smart toilet seat?
A: We offer retail sales on our smart toilet seat starting with 1 pc.
11. Q: Can you do OEM for my brand?
A: Yes, we offer MOQ for OEM with minimum 100 pcs purchase.
1. Q: What’s your material?
A: Lacquered finish or Thermo foil on MDF / MFC (melamine faced Chipboard)/Multi-layer solid wood.
2. Q: Do you have any certificate for cabinet?
A: Board is with E1 standard, quite low formaldehyde Emission, eco-friendly. FSC certified board is also available upon request
3. Q: Certificates?
A: ISO9001, ISO14001, BSCI, FSC, CE, CUPC.
4. Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: 10pcs/item/colour/size, minimumone full container, and our price is based on a 40 HQ container, so if you choose 20 ft. we should charge 5% extra fee for the inland cost.
5. Q: What’ your delivery time?
A: Normally 60days, melamine products take 45-50 days.
Capacity: About 180 containers loading / month.
6. Q: Leadtime is bit long, Could you make it shorter?
A: As color of bathroom furniture and componentsare various, it takes time to prepare all the raw material. Painting finish takes time as well. 50-60 days isnormal for furniture manufacturing.
7. Q: Payment term? And which port?
A: FOB Ningbo, 200 km from our factory to the port.
8. Q: How many layers of your lacquered products? And hardness?
A: Normally 3 layers for the base, and 2 layers for the surface.
We have Italy imported painting machine, Markor, which ismore efficient and stable.
Hardness: 2 H
9. Q: What’s your standard packing?
10. Q: What slides do you use?
A: DTC brand has been tested and found out to be more suitable in terms of quality and price. For DTC brand, we can choose DTC wooden drawer, DTC luxury metal box and DTC slim metal box.
11. Q: What’s your hanger system?
A: We have 3 different hanger systems of cabinet: H90(adjustable metal hanger), H45(45°oblique cut hanger bar), and H00 (screws goes into the wall directly(most for freestanding cabinet). Subject to the design of the cabinet and country where the products delivered to.
12. Q: Can you develop the cabinet to us?
A: Yes. The cost is calculated upon request.
13. Q: Can you make the basin to us?
A: Yes, we need to make the mold of your basin. Two molds in TONA:
1). Steel mold:
High-end version, TONA’s basins are all made from steel mold.
Pros: flatness surface, smooth line, accurate angle, and non-shrinkable.
Process time: 2 months.
2). Wood mold:
Cost: 800mm basin takes about 800USD
Process time: 30-45days.
14. Q: What colours can we choose of the basin, and what’s the material？
A: Glossy white basin(Gel-coating ) is made of resin and calcium carbonate. H≥40
Matt white basin( Solid surface ) is made of resin and aluminum hydroxide.
Matt black basin is made of resin and black quartz sand. H≥55
TONA Marketing Center: L3A-202, Hongqiao World Center, Shanghai
TONA Production Base: YanJiang Industrial Park, Linhai City, ZheJiang