Graceful, natural, clean
This Nordic original wood-styled Grace cabinet is appealing for its stylish minimalist look and considerate design. The nice color match of oak and glossy white, with the wood grain on the surface, bringing the breeze of nature. The 45-degree-cut handle and DTC soft closing system provide a nicer using environment. The oversized space of 1 door, 2 drawers, and L-shaped mirror edge are quite enough for you.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, high-grade MFC, engineered to prevent warping and last a long time
- Beautiful modern styling that complements any bathroom
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Fully-extending under-mount DTC soft-closing drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Recessed toe kick
- Countertops with Square Sink(s) are drilled for single-hole faucet mounts
- One (1) functional doors
- Two (2) functional drawers
- 45° oblique invisible handle
- Plenty of storage and counter space
- Open, easy-access storage spaces
- Mirror with small shelf
- Size: 904*455*720mm
- Material: MFC (melamine faced chipboard)
- Color: Oak grain
- Environment Certification: E1
- Design: One door with double drawers. Oversized storage space for all toiletries.
- Handle: 45° oblique cut invisible handle. The ergonomic design avoids accidental bumps.
- Drawer runners: DTC soft-closing rail. Silent operation. Smooth sliding. More comfortable to use. Less abrasion, more durable.
- Hanging system: H00
- Easy to install with minimal assembly required.
- Size: 910*465*170mm
- Type: Integrated
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Glossy white
- Advantage: Selection of European pure white ceramic basin. Smooth surface, easy to clean. Glazed and double fired for durability and stain resistance.
- Pop-up: Included
- ATTENTION: The faucet is NOT included.
- Size: 900*68*770mm
- Material: Silver + glass
- Shape: Rectangular
- Advantage: Simple rectangular wall mirror gives a modern, industrialized look. The ledge provides extra storage space. Its reflective surface helps to attract natural and artificial light, instantly making the room appear larger and brighter.